Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Halloween Jewelry


In case you haven't picked up on this...I love Halloween.  This season I have made many additions to my collection of Halloween themed jewelry pieces.   I try to shy away from things that are orange and black with "Happy Halloween" written on them.  The pieces I own are just as tacky just in a different sort of way...


This is a lovely skeleton bracelet.  She has heart eyes and little pink bow.





I picked this little guy up off Ebay. He's a jack'o lantern necklace that also has storage for very tiny things.  I have't a clue what would ever go in there...


This goth looking cameo what picked up at a craft sale that benefitted a local animal shelter.  I love animals.


I really like these spider earrings.  They are Betsey Johnson and they are awesome.  You may be able to find these at you local Nordstrom Rack or on Ebay. 


I found these pendants at the Hyde Park art fair.  The one on the left is an anatomical heart and the one on the right is a tree.  Both are made from bottle caps.



This set is also Betsey Johnson and features one of my favorite Halloween creatures...the bat.  I found the necklace on Ebay and the ring at Nordstrom Rack.





This may take the cake for tacky strange jewelry and I think its wonderful.  Its a betsey Johnson snake necklace that I picked up at Nordstrom Rack.


Betsey Johnson spider necklace.  I have a lot of Betsey things.


Turquoise skull earrings from a street fair in Evanston.


Last but not least my mother got me this skull necklace for Christmas last year.  It is, of course, Betsey Johnson.


No comments:

Post a Comment