Sunday, March 8, 2015

Gogo Tomago Cosplay - Big Hero 6

Big Hero 6 is an adorable movie and if you have not seen it you should go watch it right now.   That being said, this year will be my first year attending C2E2 and I will be cosplaying as Gogo Tomago. She is spunky and cute and I really love her style.

If you like my cosplay please like my facebook page and follow me on twitter @forstericosplay 

I started off by buying a black wig and sewing in some purple wefts.  It was my first time sewing wefts and it really wasn't that tricky.


Next I bought some black shorts and added the slits to the sides.  I also added the red stripes down the sides.



The part of the cosplay I'm most proud of is Gogo's jacket, because I made the entire thing from scratch.  Oddly enough I didn't take any pictures of the process, but it turned out great.




More photos of my Gogo Tomago Cosplay from C2E2 and ACen:







No comments:

Post a Comment