Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Pepperoni Pizza Roll-Ups

Thursday night I was able to hang out with two of my favorite fellas.  I wanted to cook them something yummy while I was there, but I was also having some serious Diablo 3 cravings.  I decided to make these quick and easy pizza roll ups.  I was able to whip them up in between rounds of dumping acid on everything that came in my path.


Witch Doctor taking out everything in his path










Ingredients:
2 packages of crescent rolls (I chose the garlic butter varitey...mmm garlic butter)
1 package sliced pepperoni
String cheese
Marinera sauce
3 tbsp butter
garlic salt




Directions

1) Begin by pre heating the oven to 350 degrees.

2) Roll out the crescent rolls on a cookie sheet.

3) On each triangle place 4-5 pepperonis and half of a stick of string cheese.


4) Starting at the wide end, roll the crescent rolls up and place them on the cookie sheet seam side down.


5) Place 3 tbsp of butter in a microwave safe bowl.  Place in the microwave until melted. Add as much garlic salt as you like.  Brush the tops of the rolls with garlic butter...mmm garlic butter.


6) Bake for 12-16 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown and the cheese is oozy.



7) While rolls are cooking dump more acid on foes.

 

8) Warm the marinara sauce and serve.  Yum!




Back to the game







1 comment:

  1. This is definitely going to be another one that I try to make. I can't believe how easy it looks for how yummy it is. Step 3 in particular blew my mind at how simple it is to set up. I was sure some sorcery had to be involved.

    ReplyDelete