Friday, September 21, 2012

Halloween Decor Part 1

Today I began to put up my vast amount of Halloween decorations.  Of all the rooms I could have picked I chose to start in the bathroom.  This is probably because I've never really decorated my bathroom before and my new place has a seriously kick-ass bathroom.

I picked a grey and black shower curtain and matching towels when I moved so that they would go with any holiday stuff I wanted to put up.  I must say so far its working quite well.



In this picture you can see my shower curtain (Bed, Bath and Beyond), towels, and festive bath rug (Target).


This is one set of towels and my cute box of tissues.  I bought it because it had bats. I LOVE bats.


My second set of towels also features bats. Surprise Surprise.


I have an awesome counter top that feature not one but TWO sinks.  Each sink has a Halloween foaming soap dispenser (Bath and Body Works) ...

 
and an orange candle in a haunted house candle holder (Kohl's) between them.  

 
 I also covered the lights and half the mirror in cobwebs.  Luckily I'm short and the webs won't get in the way. But even if they did...

 
Second Mirror!! and also a 2nd counter top.  I told you my bathroom was kick ass.  Here I have a skull, a candle holder and another Halloween tissue box.

 
These little web stickers and spiders are all over the bathroom.  I think they are beyond cool and may have to purchase some more.  You can find them at Target and they are only $5!!  They also have bats. Don't worry, those will show up later.

 
 
Feel free to comment if you want specifics on where I got things or if you have any suggestions.
 


1 comment: