Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Bark


So...I've been slacking a bit with this blog.  I meant to post this a month ago and failed. I cut back on the amount of sweets I made this year for Christmas, but I had to make my favorite treat.  It's sooo yummy and as a bonus it end up looking pretty cool as well.


Chocolate Peanut Butter Graham Cracker Bark



Ingredients:
  • Graham crackers 
  • 6 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1/2 cup peanut butter 
  • 3 oz white chocolate

Directions:



1) Line a  9x13 baking sheet with foil, making sure to cover handles. Layer grahams onto sheet, covering as much space as possible.


2) Melt semi-sweet chocolate and peanut butter in the microwave, and stir until smooth.


3) Pour melted mixture over the graham crackers and spread until smooth.






















4) Melt the white chocolate in the microwave and dollop over the chocolate.




5) Using a knife, swirl the chocolate into whatever pattern you like.   Refrigerate until firm.  Once firm, break it into pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment