Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Super Mario Galaxy 2

I recently finished my 2nd Super Mario Galaxy game.  I found it to be quite challenging (especially the last star), but its also a whole lot of fun. Similar to Galaxy 1 you guide Mario through a series of galaxies collecting power stars need to rescue his special one, Peach.




One new addition is a portly purple luma that bears a striking resemblance to the McDonalds character Grimace. His only real purpose is to give you words of encouragement and ask you if you need a break when you reach the game over screen.  By the end of the game I was pretty tired of hearing that.




After finally getting the last star, which requires a perfect run through the last level, it was time to head to McDonald's to claim my reward...


... a juicy Bigmac.   If you haven't played the game give it a shot!

1 comment: