Thursday, October 4, 2012

Halloween Decor part 2


I have a lot of Halloween stuff. So for part 2 I decided to showcase 5 of my favorite decorations.
 
 
#5  This is a wallflower from Bath and Body Works.  It has bats and it double functions as a nightlight.  What more could you want.
 

 
#4  My mom got me this at a craft fair.  Its a decked out wine bottle that's filled with orange lights. I love the way it glows.

 

#3 I got this bat tea light holder from Party Lite last year.  It can hang or the hooks can be removed so it can sit.  I prefer it hanging.
 
 
#2 I found this awesome metal bat bowl at Kohl's this year.  I really like it but I haven't a clue what to put in it. Suggestions are welcome.

 
#1  This is by far one of my favorite pieces.  These rat salt and pepper shakers hang on a witch's hat and I believe they are made by Department 56.  They don't hold a lot but man are they cute.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment