Thursday, August 23, 2012

Top 13 Halloween Songs

Yesterday after work I went to Macy's hoping to get a head start on boot shopping for the fall.  Sadly their current boot selection is sub par.  Oh well.   While there I ventured down to the candy area and found they had started to put out their Halloween candy. Needless to say I was very excited and bought a bag of sour pumpkins.  I've been munching on them all day and its really making me wish Halloween was sooner.  To quell my urges I have put together a list of my top 13 Halloween songs.
Enjoy!



13) Dead in Hollywood - The Murder Dolls

12) The Bloodletting - Concrete Blond

11) I Put a Spell on You - Marilyn Manson

10) Highway to Hell - AC/DC



9) Beast and the Harlot - Avenged Sevenfold

8) Halloween - Alkaline Trio

7) Monster Mash - Bobby Pickett

6) Feed My Frankenstein - Alice Cooper



5) Bad Moon Rising - Blue Oyster Cult

4) Don't Fear the Reaper - CCR

3) Your Neck - Alkaline Trio

2) This is Halloween - Marilyn Manson

1) Thriller - Michael Jackson

 
 
 
While these songs didn't make the top 13, I still recommend them for your Halloween play list.
 

Honorable Mentions:
 
1) Halloween Dance - The Reverend Horton Heat
2) Kiss Me Deadly - Reel Big Fish
3) Calling All Skeletons - Alkaline Trio
4) Zombie - Cranberries
5) I Miss You - Blink 182
6) Hells Bells - AC/DC
7) Nightmare - Avenged Sevenfold
8) Brain Stew - Green Day
9) Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
10) Cemetery Drive - My Chemical Romance
11) Devil In A Midnight Mass - Billy Talent
12) Down With the Sickness - Disturbed
13) Draculina - Alkaline Trio
 
 

1 comment:

  1. So glad to see "I Miss You" on there in the honorable mentions. Easily my top song for a creepy/Halloween feel.

    ReplyDelete